Switzerland is a landlocked mountainous country in South Central Europe, and one of the highly developed urban country in the world. The country known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Switzerland is renowned for its banking, finance, chocolates and Swiss watches. The Swiss government provides various kinds of opportunities for Switzerland residents on behalf of their contributions and performance. These certificates have a great value whole over the world and which states significant information related to the personal life of the certificate holder. Some important types of documents are listed below :
1. Educational certificate: These certificates provided by the government to resident students.
2. Non Educational certificate: The government provides this kind of certificates to residents to legally certify certain fact.
3. Commercial document: A legal letter issued to record significant details related to some financial dealings.
The value of the swiss document is very high and certificate holder can apply his/her document anywhere in the country. But before using the certificate holder should take concerned country’s legal verification. Those procedures will provide more actuality to the document, there are two procedures for verification.
Embassy attestation is the first procedure, in which a designated authority will confirms or authenticate the document with their official seal or signature. Apostille is the second documentation procedure, but necessary only in Hague convention member countries. Apostille a significant phrase, comes from the French roots and in Hague convention countries an official stamp or sticker issued to verify the document is called an Apostille. Embassy attestation and Apostille are same in its functions and different in its mode or methods of attestation.
Educational certificate :
1. This documentation will help to catch their job opportunities by authenticating their qualification.
2. MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examination required for work in the international medical field, but academic certificate authentication is necessary for attending these exams.
3. Attestation is a necessary procedure required for every higher education purposes from abroad.
Non Educational document :
1. Attestation will help to obtain visa from the destination country.
2. Birth certificate authentication will help to catch international opportunities of minor persons.
3. Experience certificate attestation is required for every international job purposes.
Commercial documents :
1. International trade and business is the main aim of this documentation.
2. Power of attorney attestation is necessary for selling a property in a foreign country.
3. Attestation of Certificate of incorporation is needed to register or start a new branch in abroad.
4. Commercial documentation is also needed for open a foreign bank account.
These two procedures will add more prominence to your document and help to reach your destination easily. These two procedures have very significant importance in every international communication and make your document appropriate to be shown in front of the destination officials.
If you are confused about your certification process, don’t be bothered, we will assist you in getting your certification from the concerned embassy. We will also provide latest updates regarding your attestation process.