Australia, sixth biggest country in the world by land area wealthy country and one of the most urbanized country in the world. It is well known its natural attractions and the country is surrounded by the Indian and pacific oceans. Australian Government granted its natives or residents by providing authenticate certificates to them. These certificates are issued to certify or testify certain valid information or fact. Which may be related to their personal life or professional life. Australia is a developed country so its certificates have a great value whole over the world.
1. Certificates granted by the Australian universities, colleges, schools are included in the list of educational certificates like Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc.
2. Personal or individual certificates provided by the Australian government comes under the list of Non educational certificates which includes certificates like Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, etc.
3. Certificates used for business or financial purpose are Commercial certificates which consist certificates like Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc.
Australia is a developed country so its certificates have a great value whole over the world. But to apply these above mentioned certificates in another country’s territory the certificate holder should take concerned country’s legal authentication. Legal verification may provide through the certification procedures, both are commonly called Attestation and Apostille. Both procedures plays an essential role in enhancing international communication. Member countries of the Hague convention demands recommends Apostille certification from immigrants who plans to settle in that country. Non member countries of the Hague convention provide embassy attestation for immigrants. Embassy or consulate of the destination country will execute the whole procedures of legalization, in this procedure a seal or stamp will imprint on the document. Which will make the immigrant eligible to attain their needs and wants.
Educational certificate :
1. Job obtaining is the main aim this recognition.
2. Every practitioner should submit attested educational certificate to attend MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.
3. Students who plan to take higher education must attest their educational certificate from the destination embassy.
Noneducational document :
1. Before granting visa every country demands noneducational certificate authentication.
2. Recognition of birth certificate is also needed for obtaining minor persons international purposes.
3. For getting a job in a reputed international organization every country demands an experience certificate authentication.
Commercial documents :
1. This is also needed for every business needs of international businessman’s.
2. Certificate of incorporation is needed for open a new company in a foreign country.
These two procedures plays an integral part in enriching our overseas travel. Every country recommends these verification procedures for ensuring the credibility of the document. The validity of the procedure depends upon the type of the certificate and mode of verification which the destination country demands. These two are mandatory process for every overseas travel. We the providers of finest authentication service and which will improve the validity of th certificate.