Saudi officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, one of the wealthiest and prosperous country in the world. Saudi government imposes attestation procedures for all documents which issues from another country and it can increase the reliability of the certificate. Saudi Embassy, which present in your home country is the supreme authority of providing this attestation. The embassy officials grant legal verification with their official seal or signature, which will attach to the certificate. Embassy attestation may grant to any type of documents, through an attestation your certificates become eligible for applicable anywhere in Saudi.
Embassy Attestation may require for all types of certificates like :
1. Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc. are kinds of educational certificate.
2. Birth certificate , Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer Certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc. are the types of non educational certificate.
3. Commercial certificates are financial certificates which include Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc.
Through this embassy attestation procedure you can catch your opportunities from the Saudi territory. Embassy officials will provide directions regarding the attestation procedure and it will help the applicant to achieve their attestation.
1. Notary Public
2. Home Department Attestation
3. MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) Attestation
4. Saudi Embassy attestation
5. MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Attestation
Through attestation we can prove that our certificates are authenticate and genuine. The validity of the documentation will depend upon the issuing authority. Documents attestation help to catch your needs easily and it also ensures the safety of your documents.
Some common purposes of Saudi Embassy Attestation are :
1. To obtain a job in Saudi
2. For migration purposes
3. For higher study purposes
4. To start a business in Saudi
5. For obtaining a residence visa in Saudi
In Saudi using unattested documents is illegal and it is punishable by law. Attestation will help to prove that the custodian of documents carries the original document and its genuine. Once you got an attestation from the Saudi embassy you can easily relocate to Saudi without other legal complications and you can also use the certificate anywhere in the Saudi territory.