Kuwait is one of the economically leading nation in the Arab world and they grant police verification certificate to residents and immigrants on behalf of their request is called Kuwait PCC. Police clearance certificate is an expansion of the PCC and it is a vital document which specify that the applicant may or may not have any criminal backgrounds. The term PCC is popular also in other synonym terms like good conduct certificate, good citizen certificate, judicial extracts, etc. PCC is an outcome of one persons past behavior.
1. Fingerprints-Attested by Kuwait Embassy
2. Request letter from the Embassy of the country in which you are going to relocate
3. Passport copy
4. Kuwait Residence page copy
5. Two Blue Background color Passport Size photo (Recent)
These above mentioned requirements are compulsory for applying a Kuwait PCC. The Kuwait government provides police clearance certificate not only to its citizens, but also for outsiders who stayed in the Kuwait territory at least six months duration.
At the time of verification responsible police department will check that the applicant may have any arrest, conviction, court proceedings, offensive activities, etc. If they found that the applicant involved any criminal records in the Kuwait territory will not entitle for getting a police clearance certificate. The main aim of this confirmation is to prove that the applicant is not harmful to their nation and its individuals and make them eligible for other overseas travel.
1. Kuwait residents obtaining PCC mainly for job purposes.
2. This certification is also needed at the time of migration.
3. It also needed for acquiring family visa from the destination country.
4. It also needed for acquiring an International education.
5. To start a new business in abroad PCC is needed.
The term police clearance certificate is also known as in so many other synonym terms like good citizen certificate, good conduct certificate, judicial extracts, etc. Like providing PCC to residents Kuwait government asks PCC from immigrants to ensure that the he/she is not pose a challenge to their country and its individuals.