Indonesia is a South Asian transcontinental country made up of thousands of volcanic islands. It is a home to a hundred of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It is known for its beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons jungles sheltering elephants, and tigers. The Indonesian government provides various kinds of documents to its citizens and immigrants who settled in the Indonesian territory. These certificates encourage them to pursue their needs and wants. The government provided these certificates to certify certain reliable information or fact.
1. Educational certificates Provided by the Indonesian government used to specify that a student has received certain specified information.
2. Personal or individual certificates given by the Indonesian government comes under this list of Non educational certificates which includes certificates like Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, etc.
3. Legal letter issued for financial needs comes under the type of commercial documents which consists certain types of certificates like Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc.
Certificates provided by the Indonesian government have a great value inside the territory of the country. But to use in the international field, we should take the destination country authentication where the applicant going to shift. There are two types of legal verification procedures and which will improve the actuality of the certificate. Officially those procedures are called embassy attestation and Apostille. Countries that are included in the Hague convention recognize the Apostille certification from immigrant documents. And countries that are not part of the Hague convention recommends embassy attestation. Both certifications are same in its functions and different in its procedures and process. This process will help the immigrants to add the quality of their document and help to attain their needs and dreams.
Purposes of Educational Certificate Attestation :
1. It will help to attain abroad job opportunities.
2. It is also compulsory procedure for attending MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.
3. International students obtain this legalization to higher education purposes.
Purposes of Non Educational Document Attestation :
1. Destination country’s visa is only can be obtained through noneducational certificate attestation.
2. Attestation of birth certificate will help the minor persons to catch their opportunities and needs.
3. An attested experience certificate is needed for some job purposes.
Purposes of Commercial Documents Attestation :
1. Attestation of commercial document will need for every financial purpose.
2. Certificate of incorporation is needed to open a new branch in abroad.
These all goals will help to attain all these above mentioned needs, which will add more credibility to your certificate. These procedures make your certificates appropriate to be shown in front of the destination officials. It will also increase the reachability of your certificate in the destination country.
We the global leaders of attestation services and give more valuable attestation services, and make your dreams true.