Singapore, an island country and one of the highly developed country in the world. It is a garden of vast opportunities for talented persons who lives in the Singapore territory. On behalf of their presence and valuable contributions the government issues various kinds of documents to its residents and immigrants to testify or certify certain truth or fact.
The Singapore government issued certificates are valuable only in Singapore. But to use those documents in other country’s territory they should take valuable authentication from the destination embassy, those authentications are commonly called Attestation and Apostille. Both processes are same in its functions and purpose, but different in its mode of attestation. Once you got an attestation your certificates become applicable anywhere in the destination country. These procedures help to prove that the custodian of records carries the original document.
1. Educational certificate : It is a record of which recognizes one person’s educational qualification.
2. Non Educational certificate : All personal documents included in this list like birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, etc.
3. Commercial document : Documents which related to commercial and business field comes under this category.
Educational Certificate :
1. The recognition of educational document is important for getting job in most designation.
2. Medical practitioners who plan to attend MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations should verify their academic document from the concerned embassy.
3. This certification is also mandatory for achieving higher education from a reputed foreign university.
4. To pursue equivalent documents the applicant should take required country attestation.
Non-Educational Document :
1. This certificate accreditation is also used for migration and it will also assist you in obtaining a family visa.
2. Birth certificate accreditation is needed for obtaining minor person international needs and wants.
3. Experience documentation is necessary for job purpose.
Commercial Document :
1. If you are planning to sell a foreign property for that you have to take power of attorney attestation.
2. Commercial document attestation will also help to start a new branch in abroad.
3. It is also an unwanted need for foreign trade and business.
4. It is also compulsory for open a foreign bank account.
Documentation is a gateway to your destination and it will give more value to your certificate. These procedures will help you to use your document anywhere in the destination country. These procedures help to prove that the custodian of records carries the original document and improve the standard of the document. Legalization have a significant validity in international communication and help the immigrants to reach their destination without other legal complications.