Russia, the worlds largest country and one of the powerful nation, it issues various kinds of documents to its residents and immigrants. Russian government provides documents to award certain fact which related to personal life. Certificates are official document which states a data is true. But to apply these Russian certificates in another country every certificate holder has to be take intended country legalization. Those legal recognition procedures changes from country to country.
Hague convention members promote Apostille accreditation for outside documents and other countries use embassy attestation for legal verification, which will provide more trustworthy for your Russian document. Embassy or consulate is the mandatory head of all these legal documentation procedure. Embassy officials will imprint a seal or signature to certificate to make it recognized and it will gone expire after the validity, but in some countries it have an unlimited validity.
1. Educational certificate : Vital records which certifies educational details of the applicant and make your qualification authenticate.
2. Non Educational certificate : Individual documents which provide more information regarding the certificate holder.
3. Commercial certificates : All financial certificates come under this category.
Educational Certificate :
1. Academic document recognition is compulsory for obtaining job in abroad.
2. Every immigrant medical practitioner should take academic certificate accreditation for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.
3. Every reputed university requires credential evaluation on previous educational document for immigrant students who search for higher education.
4. To pursue equivalent documents the applicant should take required country attestation.
Non-Educational Document :
1. Documentation of migration certificate and marriage certificate will used for visa purposes.
2. Every country demands verified birth certificate from immigrant persons who under the age of 18, this verification is used for school admission purpose and migration purposes.
3. Every reputed company demands experience certificate authentication from immigrant applicants who applies for a job in that organization.
Commercial Document :
1. This document verification will help international businessman’s to enhance their business and foreign trade.
2. Power of attorney authentication used to register or sell property in a foreign country.
3. Certificate of incorporation is a legal document relating to start a company in the destination country with the approval of government.
4. Commercial documentation is also used for open a foreign bank account.
Attestation and Apostille, signifies every international communication by improving the importance of the document. Both accreditations plays a vital role in enriching the International communication. By this credential evaluation the destination officials will accept our entry and it will give an identity for us. Procedures are an important stage, which every immigrant should face before arriving a foreign country.
We provide our documentation services to our all clients who search for obtain a good attestation services. Our services are trustful and credible, which will make your overseas travel easy.