India, one of the largest democracy and the second populous country in the world. The government of India provides various types of significant documents to testify certain information or fact. The government provides every type of documents not only to its citizens, but to outsiders to stay in the Indian territory. But to use those certificates beyond the Indian territory the certificate holder should take destination country verification. Verifications are legal barriers and we should follow those procedures to avoid complications in the International usages.
Attestation and Apostille are verification procedures and which will help you to catch your international needs and wants. Apostille a significant phrase and Hague convention brought this new term to the world. Countries that are not part of Hague convention comes under attestation procedure. It is a legalization procedure and which will improve the standard of your certificate. Both are necessary legal procedure before every overseas travel.
1. Educational Certificate : It is a type of certificate and which is used to certify that a particular person has received a specified education or passed in an exam or series of exam. This will help to specify certain academic details such as marks or grades obtained, course of study, name of the institution, etc.
2. Non-Educational Certificate : These documents are provided to testify certain fact and this will provide more authenticity to the fact.
3. Commercial Document : A license or permission granted by the home country to citizens.
Educational Certificate :
1. Academic documentation is needed for obtaining an employment visa/ labour card for most of the designation.
2. Medical practitioners obtain this documentation to attend or write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations in abroad.
3. For pursuing higher education from a foreign country.
4. It is also used for pursuing equivalent documents.
Non-Educational Document :
1. Documentation of the marriage certificate and migration certificate is needed for getting a residence visa for family members.
2. Birth certificate and transfer certificate must be attested for school admission purposes of the minor persons.
3. Attestation of Experience certificate is required for job purposes.
Commercial Document :
1. Legalization of Power of attorney will help to sell property.
2. It is a necessary procedure for open a bank account.
3. It is also needed for company registration in abroad.
Procedure process varies from each country and embassy provides verification through their official procedures. There are many ways to attest document from India. Most countries have their own embassies in India and the certificate can take concerned embassy attestation from the Indian territory. There are many ways to attest these documents and which proves your document are valid and authentic.
We provide assistance to hasten your Indian document attestation within a short period of time.