World Education Service Attestation

World Education Service (WES) verification is doing for getting a permanent Residential visa for the foreign countries.WES Verification is done in degree final certificate copy, final mark sheet or in transcript certificate.

How to Apply for WES online

1) Create an account of the WES: https://www.wes.org/apply/createacco…?loc=onlineapp

2) Log in to the account. Now you will see tabs: Personal info, Your Education, Your Evaluation etc

On the Education, tab enters the university details and click on the “I have reviewed the required documents for this credential, and agree to submit my documents as required by WES.”

3) On the next page select the type of evaluation you want. You may need to select the course by course evaluation.

4) On the same page, Turnaround time will be selected by the system automatically. Sometimes 3-business day and same day services will not be available.

5) After that add the institutional name. While searching the institution name select “Educational Institution.”

6) You can add as many institutions you want.



Documents required for WES Evaluation

After paying the fee you can send the following documents to world education service.

If you are from India, you need following documents to get the WES credential evaluation done.

1) Individual semester transcripts sealed by the University. Your official transcript should be to be enclosed in an envelope, sealed and signed by the university. World education service needs transcripts from the University or Autonomous College. It doesn’t accept transcripts from individual colleges.

2) Photocopies of Final Provisional and degree certificate if you have it available.

3) Don’t send Originals. Only photocopies of Degree and Provisional certificate.

You can also check the required documents online by searching for your country.