The Visa stamping placed in your passport by a Country’s Consulate shows the period during which you may enter that country. If the date on the visa stamp expires while you are in that country, it need not be renewed until after you leave the country and wish to return again, provided that you maintain your legal status throughout your entire stay in the Country. This means that you must possess a valid visa document at all times.
After receiving the Visa and NOC from the sponsor, there are some mandatory procedures to be completed from India, they are as listed below
1. Medical Test report from a accredited agency.
2. PCC document issued by the regional passport office.
The passport validity should be more than 6 months.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA STAMPING IN INDIA:-
1. One way Air tickets of any airline.
2. Passport with ECNR.
3. Medical Test report from a accredited agency.
4. Original visa.
5. Original agreement received from the company,signed by both the parties.
6. PCC document issued by the regional passport office.
7. A photograph with white/blue background.
8. All the necessary attested documents.
Visa stamping for other countries are similar to KUWAIT visa stamping, only the passport background differs depending on the Country.