Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure-
A Level Certificates / 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / Doctorate Degree / Mark sheets / Transcripts / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / Finger Print / Bonafide Certificate / Divorce Certificate / Experience Certificate / Salary Certificate / Migration certificate / Power of Attorney / Memorandum & Articles of Association / Trade License / Invoice / Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Registration etc… Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure as per the rules of Embassies are as mentioned below.
The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In international law, attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce.
General Purpose of Certificate Attestation-
Spain Attestation Procedure:-
Education Certificate Attestation
- To obtain an employment visa / labour Card for most of the designation.
- To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
- To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Educational / Vital Certificate Attestation
- To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
- For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)
Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association –
- To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
- For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
To open Bank account.
- Company Registration.
- To get the experience certificate attested
- Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure/Process
Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure varies from each state, each embassy, depends upon the document and of course where you wish to use the certificate.
There are many ways to attest documents from Spain it’s a chain process. The authorities are focused only on Ministry of foreign affairs attestation locally (Welcoming country).But to get that all the other attestation is required.Finally when the Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure is complete all your certificates are proved valid or authentic.
Steps for Spain Certificate Attestation-
- Ministry of Justice – (SPAIN)
- Foreign Affairs- (SPAIN)
- Embassy Attestation- (SPAIN)
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming country)
The Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in Spain.We provide assistance to hasten your Spain Certificate Attestation Procedure with ease in the most secure manner.