South Africa Certificate Attestation Procedure
A Level Certificates / 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / Doctorate Degree / Mark sheets / Transcripts / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / Finger Print / Bonafide Certificate / Divorce Certificate / Experience Certificate / Salary Certificate / Migration certificate / Power of Attorney / Memorandum & Articles of Association / Trade License / Invoice / Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Registration etc… South Africa Certificate Attestation Procedure as per the rules of Embassies are as mentioned below.
The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in International commerce.
General Purpose of Certificate Attestation
Education Certificate :-
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Educational / Vital Certificate :-
1. To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws.
2. For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate).
Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association :-
1. To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
2. For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
3. To open Bank account.
4. Company Registration.
Experience Certificate Attestation :-
1. Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
Procedure/Process for South Africa Certificate Attestation
South Africa Certificate Attestation Procedure varies for each state, each embassy, depends upon the document and off course where you wish to use the certificate. There are many ways to attest documents from South Africa it’s a chain process. The authorities are focused only on Ministry of foreign affairs attestation locally (Welcoming country). But to get that all the other attestation is required.
Steps for South Africa Attestation :-
1. Department of International Relations and Co-operation (DIRCO) – (SOUTH AFRICA)
2. Embassy Attestation- (SOUTH AFRICA)
3. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming country)
South Africa Certificate Attestation Procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in South Africa. We provide assistance to hasten your South Africa Certificate Attestation Procedure with ease.
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.