Russia Certificate Attestation Procedure
A Level Certificates / 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / Doctorate Degree / Mark sheets / Transcripts / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / Finger Print / Bonafide Certificate / Divorce Certificate / Experience Certificate / Salary Certificate / Migration certificate / Power of Attorney / Memorandum & Articles of Association / Trade License / Invoice / Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Registration etc… Russia Certificate Attestation Procedure as per the rules of Embassies are as mentioned below.
In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in International commerce.
General Purpose of Certificate Attestation
Education Certificate :-
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Educational / Vital Certificate :-
1. To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws.
2. For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate).
Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association :-
1. To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
2. For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
3. To open Bank account.
4. Company Registration.
Experience Certificate Attestation :-
1. Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
Procedure/process for Russia Certificate Attestation
Russia Certificate Attestation Procedure varies from each state, each embassy, depends upon the document and of course where you wish to use the certificate. There are many ways to attest documents from Russia it’s a chain process. The authorities are focused only on Ministry of foreign affairs attestation locally (Welcoming country). But to get that all the other attestation is required.
Steps for Russia Certificate Attestation :-
1. Ministry of Justice-(RUSSIA)
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs – (RUSSIA)
3. Embassy Attestation- (RUSSIA)
4. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming country)
The Russia Certificate Attestation Procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in Russia. We provide assistance to hasten your Russia Certificate Attestation Procedure with ease in the most safe and secure manner.
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.