Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure
10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates(TC) / Diploma Certificates / UG Degree / PG Degree / Mark sheets / Transcripts / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / Finger Print / Bonafide Certificate / Divorce Certificate / Experience Certificate / Salary Certificate / Migration certificate / Power of Attorney / Memorandum & Articles of Association / Trade License / Invoice / Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Registration etc…
Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure as per the rules of Embassies are as mentioned below. In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in International commerce.
General Purpose of Certificate Attestation
Education Certificate :-
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Educational / Vital Certificate :-
1. To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
2. For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)
Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association :-
1. To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
2. For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
3. To open Bank account.
4. Company Registration.
Experience Certificate Attestation :-
1. Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
Procedure/Process for Indian Certificate Attestation
Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure process varies from each state, each embassy, depends upon the document and of course where you wish to use the certificate. There are many ways to attest document from India, it’s a chain process. The authorities are focused only on Ministry of foreign affairs attestation locally (Welcoming country). But to get that all the other attestation is required. Finally, when the Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure is complete all your certificates are proved valid or authentic.
Education Certificate Attestation :-
1. Notary Public – (Mumbai)
2. Home department – (Mumbai)
3. Ministry Of External Affairs – (Delhi)
4. Embassy Attestation – (Delhi)
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs – (Intended to use country)
Non-Education / Vital Certificates Attestation :-
1. Notary Public – (Mumbai)
2. Home Department – (Mumbai)
3. Consulate Attestation – (Mumbai)
4. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming country)
Commercial / Company Certificates Attestation :-
1. Chamber Of Commerce – Delhi
2. Ministry Of External Affairs – Delhi
3. Embassy Attestation – Delhi
4. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs –(Welcoming country)
The Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in India. We provide assistance to hasten your Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure with ease.
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.