Educational Certificate Attestation for UAE
Educational Certificate Attestation for UAE is obligatory to pursue job or any related assignments in UAE. Educational Certificate Attestation for UAE is required to enter into employement or higher studies etc. The below mentioned steps gives a brief list of Educational Certificate Attestation for UAE.
1. School Leaving Certificates
2. College Leaving Certificates
3. Mark Sheets
4. Degree Certificate
5. PG Degree Certificate
6. Pre Degree Certificate
7. BE Certificate
8. Diploma Certificate
9. Nursing Certificate
18.Nursing Degree Certificate
19.Nursing Registration Certificate
21.B Ed Certificate
24.B Tech Certificate
In order to receive Educational Certificate Attestation for UAE from UAE Embassy one will have to first get it attested from your mother country followed by the Attestation from UAE Embassy. Once you receive Educational Certificate Attestation for UAE from UAE embassy validity of all your valuable original documents is established. The process is used routinely in international commerce. The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce.
General Purpose of Certificate Attestation
Education Certificate Attestation :-
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians etc…
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Education Certificate Attestation :-
1. Notary Public – (Mumbai)
2. Home department – (Mumbai)
3. Ministry Of External Affairs – (Delhi)
4. Embassy Attestation – (Delhi)
5. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming Country)
The certificate attestation procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in UAE
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to email@example.com or call us.