Educational Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia
Educational Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia is obligatory to pursue job or any related assignments in Saudi Arabia. It is required to enter into employment or higher studies etc. The below mentioned steps gives a brief list of Educational Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia.
1. School Leaving Certificates
2. College Leaving Certificates
3. Mark Sheets
4. Degree Certificate
5. PG Degree Certificate
6. Pre Degree Certificate
7. BE Certificate
8. Diploma Certificate
9. Nursing Certificate
18.Nursing Degree Certificate
19.Nursing Registration Certificate
21.B Ed Certificate
24.B Tech Certificate
In order to receive Attestation for your Educational Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia from Saudi Arabia Embassy one will have to first get it attested from your mother country followed by the Attestation from Saudi Arabia Embassy. Once you receive Attestation for Educational Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia from Saudi embassy validity of all your valuable original documents is established. The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce.
General Purpose of Document Attestation
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
Attestation Process Steps:-
1. Notary Public – (Mumbai)
2. Home department – (Mumbai)
3. Ministry Of External Affairs – (Delhi)
4. Embassy Attestation – (Delhi)
5. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming Country)
The attestation procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in Saudi Arabia.
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to email@example.com or call us.