Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar
Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar is obligatory to pursue job or related assignments in Qatar. The below mentioned list gives a brief description regarding Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar.
1. School Leaving Certificates
2. College Leaving Certificates
3. Mark Sheets
4. Degree Certificate
5. PG Degree Certificate
6. Pre Degree Certificate
7. BE Certificate
8. Diploma Certificate
18.Nursing Degree Certificate
19.Nursing Registration Certificate
21.B Ed Certificate
24.B Tech Certificate
The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce. Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar is required in many instances like to seek an employment or for further studies.
In order to receive Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar from Qatar Embassy, one will have to first get it attested from your home country followed by the Attestation from Qatar Embassy. Once you receive Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar from Qatar Embassy authenticity of all your valuable original documents is established. Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar is mandatory for all working professionals, students etc to pursue their activities in Qatar.
We deliver assistance to hasten your educational certificate attestation like degree, professional degree certificate, PG certificate, Diploma certificate with hundred percent dedication and diligence.
General Purpose of Attestation
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
1. Notary Public – (Mumbai)
2. Home department – (Mumbai)
3. Ministry Of External Affairs – (Delhi)
4. Embassy Attestation – (Delhi)
5. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming Country)
The attestation procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in India
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.