Educational Certificate Attestation for Kuwait
Educational Certificate Attestation for Kuwait is mandatory for pursuing your job or any work related assignment. The below mentioned steps gives a brief description regarding the list of certificates which requires Certificate Attestation.
1. School Leaving Certificates
2. College Leaving Certificates
3. Mark Sheets
4. Degree Certificate
5. PG Degree Certificate
6. Pre Degree Certificate
7. BE Certificate
8. Diploma Certificate
9. Nursing Certificate
10. SSLC Certificate
11. HSC Certificate
12. Inter Certificate
13. MBBS Certificate
14. Dentists Certificate
15. Engineering Certificate
16. Transcript Certificate
17. Transfer Certificate
18. Nursing Degree Certificate
19. Nursing Registration Certificate
20. Pharmacy Certificate
21. B Ed Certificate
22. MS Certificate
23. MD Certificate
24. B Tech Certificate
The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In International law, Attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce.
In order to receive Educational Certificate Attestation for Kuwait one will have to first get it attested from your mother country followed by the Attestation from Kuwait Embassy. Once you receive Educational Certificate Attestation for Kuwait from Kuwait Embassy validity of all your valuable original documents are established.
We help you expedite all your educational certificate attestation like degree certificate, professional degree certificate, PG certificate, Diploma certificate with utmost respect and responsibility.
General Purpose of Document Attestation :-
1. To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
2. To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
3. To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians etc…
4. To get the equivalent certificates.
Attestation process :-
1. Notary Public – (Mumbai)
2. Home department – (Mumbai)
3. Ministry Of External Affairs – (Delhi)
4. Embassy Attestation – (Delhi)
5. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming Country)
The attestation procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in Kuwait.
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.