Canada Certificate Attestation Procedure
A Level Certificates / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / Doctorate Degree / Mark sheets / Transcripts / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / Finger Print / Bonafide Certificate / Divorce Certificate / Experience Certificate / Salary Certificate / Migration certificate / Power of Attorney / Memorandum & Articles of Association / Trade License / Invoice / Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Registration etc..We have been fortunate enough to bring Foreign services to our customers as mentioned below are the Canada Certificate Attestation Procedure.
The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In international law, attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce.
Purpose of Certificate Attestation
Education Certificate Attestation
- To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card for most of the designation.
- To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
- To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Educational / Vital Certificates Attestation
- To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
- For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)
Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association-
- To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
- For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
- To open Bank account.
- Company Registration.
- To get the experience certificate attested
- Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
Canada Certificate Attestation Procedure varies from each state, each embassy, depends upon the document and of course where you wish to use the certificate.
There are many ways to attest documents from Canada, it’s a chain process. The authorities are focused only on Ministry of foreign affairs attestation locally (Welcoming country).But to get that all the other attestation is required.Finally when the Canada Certificate Attestation Procedure is complete all your certificates are proved valid or authentic.
Steps for Canada Certificate Attestation
- Notary Public – (Canada)
- Department of Foreign Affairs & International Trade – (Canada)
- Embassy Attestation – (Canada)
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Welcoming country)
The Canada Certificate Attestation Procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in Canada.We provide assistance to hasten your Canada Certificate Attestation Procedure with ease in the most secure manner.
For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to email@example.com or call us.